Monday, August 15, 2011

My First Blog - est. August 15, 2011

As a wife and mommy of two boys with a full time career, someone said I should start a blog. I said, "Yeah, when there are 100 hours in a day, maybe..." Besides time not being on my side, who wants to read about what we had for breakfast or our latest Costco trip? After reading a few blogs of friends, I realized that blogging could be fun, elightening, challenging and encouraging. There are so many things out there to write about - things to celebrate, things that challenge my ideologies, things that make me happy and things that make me sad. Sometimes life is much more clear when you put it on paper, or the web!  My hope for this blog is that it will be fun, enlightening, challenging and encouraging to you as well. I look forward to where this blog will take me. Let's get this journey started!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I think I was one of those people that told you to start one! haha...it's awesome because you can turn this into a book at the end of each year and it's like your journal for the year! Good luck hun...it's worth staying up an extra hour a week for :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you were! I just hope I can keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you right now. I want to start one, but have yet to gain the courage. Maybe you'll inspire me through your words of wisdom. Miss you girly. Good luck on your new journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete